And though I have been broken and bruised, lied to and used, made fun of and hurt deeply, I still continue to love. And one day, I’m hoping someone will love me just as much as I’ve had the courage to love the world even though it destroyed me.
B. Desvarieux, This Is My Story
(Please do not remove credit or source. Thank you, love.)
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.Alan Keightley (via wethinkwedream)